Read: NIT-Calicut signed MoU with Singapore polytechnic
NITC offers academic programmes leading to B.Tech., B.Arch., M.Tech., MSc. (Tech) and Ph.D. degrees in the appropriate disciplines and MCA.NIT Calicut is one among the top 20 engg colleges in india and the best engg college in kerala
Courses offered at NITC Calicut and Admission procedures.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering B.Tech No of seats: 106
- Civil Engineering B.Tech No of seats: 106
- Computer Science and Engg. B.Tech No of seats: 106
- Chemical Engineering B.Tech No of seats: 71
- Electrical Engineering B.Tech No of seats: 106
- Architecture B.Arch No of seats: N/A
- Mechanical Engineering B.Tech No of seats: 106
- Production and Management Engineering B.Tech No of seats: N/A
- Bio-Technology B.Tech No of seats: N/A
- Engineering Physics
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch)
Mode of admission: AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination)
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or any other course recognized by CBSE as equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects and should have qualified All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are required to secure the minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination.
Post Graduate:ME / M Tech / M Arch
- Traffic and Transportation Planning
- Offshore Structures
- Environmental Geo-technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Security
- Digital Systems and Communication Engineering
- Electronics Design and Technology
- Microelectronics and VLSI Design
- Instrumentation and Control Systems
- Computer Controlled Industrial Power
- Power Electronics
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Thermal Sciences
- Manufacturing Technology
- Energy Management
- Materials Science and Technology
- Master of Architecture (M Arch)
ME / M Tech / PG / PostgraduateCandidates are required to have passed BE/B Tech Degree with 60% marks (SC/ST candidates 50% marks) in aggregate in the relevant discipline.
M Sc: Master of Science (Technology)
- Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Polymer Science and Technology
M Sc: For admission into MSc (Mathematics) a candidate requires BSc Degree in Mathematics or Applied Mathematics / B Tech Degree (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
MCA: applicants should have scored minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in Bachelor?s degree of 3 years duration from a recognized University with Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects, both in graduation and at 10+2 level.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA: Minimum educational qualification required is a Bachelor?s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
PhD is offered in all Engineering and Science disciplines.
How to reach nit calicutBy Flight
Calicut is well connected to other cities in India by Air, Rail and Road. The Calicut Airport is located at Karipur, 27 Kms south-east of the city and it is 45kms from NIT Calicut.
Direct trains/ coaches are available from Calicut to the major centres in India
Calicut is road connected to Bombay via Mangalore and Goa (NH 17). The connection to Kanyakumari is via Cochin and Trivandrum (NH 17 and NH 47). Bangalore is connected via Sultan Battery, Gundlupet and Mysore (NH 212).
For more accurate and detailed information please visit :www.nitc.ac.in/ and www.aieee.nic.in
- Beypore Beach,Beypore Beach Tour,Kozhikode(Calicut...
- Kappad Beach Tourism- Calicut, Kozhikode,Kerala,Ka...
- Hotels in Kozhikode (Calicut). Where to stay in Ko...
- Darsana TV -Darsana Television Malayalam channel t...
- Kinfra to set up footwear park in Vazhakkad, Malap...