RIT started functioning in 1991.The campus extends over 87 acres of government land. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology is located in Pampady, Kottayam district, Kerala State, India.The college is affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Government Medical College Kottayam
- Engineering and Medical colleges in Kottayam
- Nursing Colleges in Kottayam | Bsc Nursing and Gen...
- Training Colleges in Kottayam | Teachers training ...
- Arts and Science Colleges in Kottayam |Kottayam Co...
AdmissionRIT admission is purely based on the basis of merit/rank obtained in the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by the commissioner for Entrance Examination, Government of Kerala.
RIT -COURSES OFFEREDUndergraduate Courses
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering seats : 60
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering Seats : 60
- B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering Seats : 60
- B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering Seats : 60
- B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering Seats : 60
- M.Tech : Mechanical Engineering Seats:18
- M.Tech : Electrical & Electronics Engineering Seats:18
- M.C.A : Master of Computer Applications Seats:30
Location:RIT Campus is at Nedumkuzhy about 14km, from Kottayam on the side of K. K. Road (NH 220).
By Road: Kottayam is well connected by road to all parts of India by national highways. Bus services are available from almost all major cities in Kerala, Tamil nadu and Karnataka.It is situated at Nedumkuzhi, on the side of KK road (NH 220).
By Rail: Kottayam is a major railway of Kerala. College is located 13 km from Kottayam Railway station.
By Air: The nearest airport is at Nedumbassery, Kochi, which is 89km from Kottayam.
- Kumarakom route-map | Bangalore to Kumarakom| Kuma...
- Kumarakom Hotels | Resorts| kumarakom houseboat | ...
- Kumarakom | kumarakom Tours | kumarakom backwaters...
- Ujala-Asianet Malayalam film awards 2009-Mammootty...