The BSNL today launched Interactive Personalized Television and Video services (IPTV) in Kerala.
IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) is a system where a digital television service is delivered using Internet Protocol over a network infrastructure, that is, a broadband connection.
The IPTV, under the brand name 'MyWay' would be available initially to the customers in Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi.
The service would be provided in tie-up with the Smart Digivision Pvt Ltd. With its unique two-way capability, IPTV is generations ahead of currently available Cable and DTH services.
Stating that 150 channels would be available initially, the company was working on more unique services like internet on television, personalised stock ticker, email and travel information, which would be available soon to customers.
- Roma and Jayasuriya in Utharawayamvaram.
- Kavya Madhavan to divorce?
- Mammootty-The Best Actor Award 2009 -Asianet reali...
- Solar eclipse -Total solar eclipse on July 22 from...
- AIMA-MAT - 2009 - All India Management Association...
- JNTU World : JNTU Exam Results | Jntu Anantapur Re...
- India's longest railway bridge coming up at Kochi