'Value homes', Tata now offering Nano houses for less than 4 lakh rupees under it's 'Shubh Griha' project.Through Nano car Tata created history and is repeating again by offering affordable houses for common man.
This is an interesting development.
The proposed is in Boisar near Mumbai (2.30 hrs train journey).The homes would cost between Rs 3.9 lakh to Rs 6.7 lakh, minus the registration fee.
Tata is planning to offer the same plans in Bangalore, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Pune and Goa also.
Shubh Griha - Features
- Houses in three sizes — 283 sq ft, 360 sq ft and 465 sq ft.
- 1 Room Kitchen and 1 Bedroom-Hall-Kitchen flats available.
- Integrated township with school, playground and hospital facilitie.
- Eco-friendly green development with water harvesting facility.
- Landscaped gardens
- The application form will be sold at Rs 200 and the initial booking amount has been fixed at Rs 10,000
- Kerala SSLC Exam Results 2009 on 8th May -Email re...
- 10 directors to direct one Malayalam movie!
- Invisible car ,Sara Watson's invisible car.Wonderf...
- Kerala HSE (Plus 2, Plus Two,+2 ,Higher Secondary)...
- Kerala SSLC Result 2009 on May 8 th,get in Email
- IPL 2009 points table, IPL scorecards ,IPL 2009 ra...
- Thrissur pooram 2009(trichur) 'vedikettu'(firework...