The project office of the proposed Medical university of Kerala is inaugurated.Media quoted the health minister and reports that the Kerala University of Medical and Allied Sciences, proposed by the State Government will commence its academic activities from 2010-2011.
Read:Kerala Medical | Nursing | Dental Colleges
The university is coming up in Thrissur on about 75 acres on the Thrissur Government Medical College campus.
Various medical disciplines like Modern Medicine, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and allied subjects will be taught at the proposed university and these departments will be developed as centers of excellence.
This is a good initiative from Government of Kerala and will again improve the quality of the health sector of Kerala society.
Kerala health standards are comparable to that of many developed countries like US according to many studies.
- Mammootty,Gracy Singh in Jayaraj's 'Loud Speaker'....
- Nayantara : Banned from acting in Tamil movies!
- Cherthala IT Park to open by end of the year.
- Kerala's first Hi-Tech coastal police stations to ...
- Kavya Madhavan Wedding | Marriage today with Nisha...
- Malayalam Movie news