As part of IT@School project all the government-run high schools in Kerala will be supplied with a laptop.There are around 1,016 Government high schools in the state.Kerala would become the first state in the country to implement this project.
Media reports that all the schools would get the laptop this academic year itself.
Apart from the laptops, the project is for supply of 1,300 printers, 750 scanners, 400 handy cams and 400 generators to schools that need them.
The IT@School project was launched in the state in 2000 and each year and as many as 97 percent of the schools in the state have broadband Internet connections.
This would further boost the computer education system in Kerala schools and definitely other states can learn lot of lessons from this Kerala Model.
- Kochi port,Cochin Port Trust(CPT) the first e-port...
- Prithviraj's 'RobinHood' Bhavana is heroine.
- Kerala University of Medical and Allied Sciences w...
- Mammootty,Gracy Singh in Jayaraj's 'Loud Speaker'....
- Nayantara : Banned from acting in Tamil movies!
- Cherthala IT Park to open by end of the year.
- Kerala's first Hi-Tech coastal police stations to ...
- Malayalam Movie news