Google launched Hindi translation service.The service allows automated translation between Hindi and English.
Google Translate,also offers many translation to many other languages.
Users who want to translate some text, a web page, or issue a query in Hindi and have results translated from English, can do it on: http://google.com/translate_t
Google Translate will allow the users typing in Hindi using a regular keyboard. The user will only be required to type the word as it sounds. For instance, if a user wants to write the Hindi word “mera” meaning my or mine, he can do it simply typing "mera" using regular English characters; the word will be automatically converted to Hindi word.
Another product from Google,the iGoogle Gadget,can use to add services to their home page.iGoogle Gadget comes in various languages including, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
- Wedding bells for Manya.
- Simplifly Periyar- Deccan Airlines ties up with Ke...
- Largest House boat in Kerala - 'Celebrations'
- Kerala to introduce Grading and Semester system in...
- Kerala SSLC results 2008 -Expected to be published...
- Kerala Education,courses info!
- Malayalam movie world